Vegetarian and Vegan Appetizers
All of our dishes are created using organic, local, and kosher ingredients. We specialize in gluten-free, and can accommodate vegan or paleo-friendly requests.
Here is a partial list of appetizers to choose from (please note that dishes will be modified to accommodate seasonal availability of ingredients):
- Stuffed Mushrooms: Baby portabellas stuffed with goat cheese and topped with herbed bread crumbs.
- Mini Quiche: Choose from a variety of quiches...our favorite is spinach.
- Hummus: Traditional, beet, or cauliflower basil.
- Guacamole Potato Skins: Potato skin boats filled with fresh guacamole.
- Buffalo Tofu Wings with Ranch Dip
- Beer Batter Fried Green Olives
- Stuffed Figs: Figs stuffed with marscapone and topped with candied walnuts.
- Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
- Ebelskivers: Danish pancakes stuffed with savory fillings...our favorites are goat cheese with chives or curried mushrooms.
- Pakoras: Indian fritters.
- Mousse: Carrot and cashew or spinach and basil.
- Pate: Mushroom or eggplant.
- Terrine: Filled with broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms.
- Egg Muffins
- Beetroot and Millet Sliders
- Involtini di Melanzane: Eggplant rolls filled with pistachio, feta, capers and quinoa.
- Mini pizzas